- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THINGS: either the way of to do opposition is changed, or one is destined to succumb [wake up call-2]
- ∙Considerations on the need to innovate the strategies of the Dissidents
- ∙I.c.1 – Towards a Democracy Reboot (synopsis)
- The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”
- “Extinction of democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy
- Why is Democracy vanishing?
- How to set up Democracy reboot
- ∙re-thinking – The elections are now irrelevant: it is necessary to act on the foundations of the institutions
- Reform of specific sectors of Democracy
It is useless – and harmful – to continue to try to win the elections, to beat the Left in the 2020 Elections.
EVEN IF CONSERVATIVES WIN THE ELECTIONS,
IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO GOVERN
in the new conditions of absolute Power
that the Left has been able to create in 2020.
IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN THE 2020 ELECTIONS,
due to the escamotages used by the Left
See escamotages how to vote illegal immigrants and convicts, ballot harvesting, etc … And also the censorship of Social networks, the defamation press campaigns of most of the Media, the improper use of Parliament’s Institutions (such as the Committee) to make political propaganda, the political use of the Judiciary (which will also be decisive when the votes are counted), etc.
Instead, it is necessary to draw attention to the underlying problem, to the first cause of the vanishing of Democracy implemented by the Democrats. And therefore
it is necessary to put oneself
in a position to be able to restore Democracy
to its foundations,
WHETHER ELECTIONS ARE WON OR NOT.
There is an effective way to achieve this: to govern “in parallel” with current government institutions.
This allows you to
the fundamental criteria of democratic Government:
Government decisions “by the People, for the People”.
In fact, it must be considered that:
● even if election is won, it is still not possible to do anything to restore Democracy through an “institutional way”
● if elections are lost, governing “in parallel” with respect to institutional government – with a sort of “shadow government” actually operating (a “widespread” government “of the People” at local level) – it is even more effective in putting showing the advantages of real Democracy: in this case the Democrats in power can no longer feed on criticism of the work of the Right Government.
In other words, with the restoration of real Democracy with effectively developed bottom-up government (starting from the local area), it is possible to “govern” effectively:
● even if the elections are lost (but the effectiveness of a Government “by the people” becomes an example for all citizens). Or
resuming the original form
of government of Democracy,
by the Citizens on their territory,
it generates a virtuous circle
that brings the restoration of Democracy
from the bottom up to the top levels of the Government.
● the use of a platform such as Open Government Platform allows the development of “de facto policies” which have a strong influence at the federal level. Think of the ability of Citizens to independently develop a service such as the School, creating new forms of Schooling that no one, at the federal level, can hinder.
Furthermore, the condition of “permanent referendum” that is thus created, in which citizens can continuously vote in a simple and cheap way in “certified” mode, allows the expression of a popular will that no one in Washington can ignore.