The facts that emerge from the experience of Coronavirus 2020:
■ the Scientific Commissions (those that are based on truly scientific demonstration processes) have clarified how it was an epidemic of a normal flu (no more dangerous than those of previous years).
■ government institutions have taken measures such as the Society lockdown for no valid reason: the “Coronavirus danger” was already a fake news from the beginning (a pure narrative such as that of the Martian Invasion, invented by Orson Wells, was taken as a pretext , who panicked him in the 1930s <see Article>).
● the measures imposed by the Governments have produced more damage than the influence COVID-19 see Source
As early as March 17th on the New York Times «The irony of successful social distancing is that fewer will develop immunity. That means that social distancing 2.0, 3.0 and, who knows, maybe even 4.0 will very likely have to occur.
The next round of social distancing will be activated more rapidly, because officials — and the public — will be more prepared. It should also be shorter, because we can assume that most of the people who were initially infected are likely to be immune next time around. But it will still disrupt people’s lives and the economy. We will still have canceled conferences and sporting events. People will not frequent restaurants and will not travel. The service industry will be severely curtailed. And it’s going to happen again and again.» < see Article >
● it emerged as (and this is the determined point):
– there is an institutional Power that aims to achieve political ends by acting “outside the rules”.
– that action – “illegal” according to modern Constitutions – is also based on the transmission of bogus information by “authoritative” institutions such as scientific ones (that is, it emerged how we live in a Culture in which truth has been replaced with a form authoritatively created by institutions and media).
That is, in the experience of Coronavirus 2020, it emerged how government institutions in the future can – “outside the rules” – impose measures of the same type on citizens, suppressing the fundamental human rights guaranteed by the Constitutions, such as the right to choose the treatment (as is the case where mandatory vaccination is required).
Measures that can seriously affect people’s health and social welfare conditions.
For this reason,
it is necessary to investigate in depth
the events related to Coronavirus 2020.
That is, among other things, it is necessary to understand:
● the responsibilities of the institutions and people in the catastrophic “mistakes” committed.
● why this could have happened: only then will it be possible to understand how to remedy:
– “reforming” the Government mechanisms to bring them back to a dimension of real Democracy.
– creating alternative information channels that can allow the disclosure of information capable of countering the false information disclosed by the institutions (today this is impossible due to the censorship applied by social media in favor of the “official” institutions).