To understand the problem underlying the human and social crisis linked to Covid-19, we must first consider that
INSTITUTIONAL CHOICES ARE PRECISELY “POLITICAL”,
ie they are not based at all on scientific factors.
Paradoxically, the problems consist precisely in the measures taken to counter the alleged danger of Covid-19 (which in itself, as the scientific investigations of the same government and scientific institutions show us, would not represent any problem – if not the “ordinary” problems caused by influence in previous years).
the two main causes of the current problem: ideological governance and loss of traditional culture
The highly critical situation linked to Covid-19 is basically caused by two problems:
● the ideologies that guide current politics
Politics is currently set on an “ideal” (ideo-logy) according to which a Society works only when the State deals in all respects with the life of Citizens (the Citizen would not in themselves be able to manage their life).
To do this, of course, the Government must impose a high level of authoritarianism for the population to follow the rules imposed on it (which are highly unpopular since citizens “do not understand the need for their application”).
In this ideological dimension, the Government does not care if “collateral damage” is created, as it is thought that it will still be possible to remedy them by creating a new type of “wealth” with financial tricks. <see my text “Differences between Political Economy and Real Economy“>
This happens due to the fact that the dominant ideology reasons in mechanistic terms of “social engineering“: in this view all man’s problems reside on the economic level. Therefore, the damage created today – for example with the measures taken for Covid – would be insignificant compared to the advantage that – according to current idealism – will be obtained for the whole society when this path of “reform” of the Society is completed through “Emergency measures”.
The Rulers, immersed in their ideological mental dimension, basically think that the Citizens must understand that the damage created to them is actually measures developed for their own good. That is, the current endurance of temporary poverty (due to the fall of a system based on Freedom which would be defective) will be rewarded by a subsequent regime capable of guaranteeing a higher quality of life.
● from the condition of loss of traditional culture
A second cause of the current critical situation linked to Covid-19 is the “Cultural Revolution” that the dominant politics implements in an attempt to improve society by rewriting culture. <see my texts “The novelty of modern empires: the psychological dictatorship and the Cultural Revolution” – “the Cultural Revolution that generated Social Democracy“>
These strategies are based on a cancellation of traditional culture, an action that causes at least two problems:
– people are no longer able to rely on themselves, but feel the need to rely on “experts” to solve their problems. This psychological condition of citizens leads them, in fact, to clog the emergency rooms even when they have mild flu symptoms (this has been happening for many years, the alarmism created for Covid-19 has only worsened the situation).
– Citizens, but also operators in the Society who should solve the problems related to Covid (such as Doctors) lack a truly scientific preparation. That is, today there is a lack of knowledge of the biological mechanisms related to the functioning of the human body, of diseases (a preparation that was still present in the medical profession – and in most of the population – some decades ago),
This implies, on the part of those who should solve the problems, an inability to take effective actions, and therefore a predisposition to produce counterproductive results in defining strategies to counter viral epidemics.
The “collateral damage” produced by current ideological policies
More specifically, the detachment from the reality of ideologized politicians, and the loss of actual medical/biological knowledge by those who operate the public health system, create serious collateral damage:
● in the definition of health procedures. See, for example, the inability, despite experience, to define treatments to treat ordinary cases of Covid at home, which in itself would avoid clogging the hospitals. Or the chaotic handling of tampons.
● in defining treatments (and forms of protection such as vaccinations). In fact, despite the experiences, we continue to:
– to commit the same mistakes that have led to the death of a large number of people: intubation of patients, refusal of visits and treatments to people at risk (elderly, suspected cases of serious illness, etc …).
– to prevent the administration of drugs that are used successfully in many parts of the world.
● in the management of the economy: due to the strongly ideological approach, poverty continues to be created (strong restrictive measures are taken when the problem would be equivalent to that created by the flu epidemics of the other years: non-existent).