The “death toll” is calculated by dividing the number of infected by the number of Coronavirus deaths. But both numbers are wrong:
1) the dead are not all of coronavirus, as the institutions now force doctors to consider coronavirus deaths even when there is only the slightest suspicion – see “CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You’re Just Assuming or It Only Contributed “<see>
2) the number of infected people considered is extremely less than the real infected (now it emerges that they are millions and not thousands)
To understand how the epidemic is an ordinary flu: see Sources
● Economist, April 11 2020 “If millions of people were infected weeks ago without dying, the virus must be less deadly than official data suggest,” the magazine determined, using graphs to suggest the faster the disease spreads and hits its peak, the fewer people will die. Silverman and Washburne found that the coronavirus mortality rate could be as low as 0.1 percent, “similar to that of flu” <see Article - Study: Coronavirus Fatality Rate Lower than Expected, Close to Flu's 0.1%>
● February 22nd (in Italy the closure of commercial activities begins on March 12th) the Director of the most important Italian Coronavirus Analysis Laboratory declares that based on the data in her possession Coronavirus is “"We swapped an infection just more serious than a flu for a lethal pandemic: it's not like that, look at the numbers" - <read Article>
● On March 17 «The one situation where an entire, closed population was tested was the Diamond Princess cruise ship and its quarantine passengers. The case fatality rate there was 1.0%, but this was a largely elderly population, in which the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher. … Projecting the Diamond Princess mortality rate onto the age structure of the U.S. population, the death rate among people infected with Covid-19 woluld be 0.125%. But since this estimate is based on extremely thin data the real death rate could stretch from five times lower (0.025%) to five times higher (0.625%).» <read Article>
● March 20, on New York times David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center: «The data from South Korea, where tracking the coronavirus has been by far the best to date, indicate that as much as 99 percent of active cases in the general population are "mild" and do not require specific medical treatment. " - <read Article>
● March 18, it was known that 99% of dead suffered from other diseases - Bloomberg - 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness (18-03-2020) - <read Article>
● Apr 27, 2020 - Dr. Dan Erickson: expanding the number of the population on which he applied the test he found that the data provided by the institutions are incorrect. And the percentage of deaths from Cornonavirus is extremely lower – as an ordinary annual flu (the data have been compared with those of other important medical institutions that have confirmed the data). <read Articles: “Dr. Daniel Erickson says the lockdowns have a minimal impact on containing Coronavirus” - “Tucker (Fox News): Big Tech censors dissent over coronavirus lockdowns”).
According to the CDC, the number of deaths from lung complications (which this year are considered Conronavirus) in 2019 was 15,000, in 2020 10,000).