● the CDC (US health protection agency) imposes to falsify the “death certificates” «Issued March 24, the guidance tells hospitals to list COVID-19 as a cause of death regardless of whether or not there is actual testing to confirm that’s the case.
Instead, even if the coronavirus was just a contributing factor or if it’s “assumed to have caused or contributed to death,” it can be listed as the primary cause.» – “CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You’re Just Assuming or It Only Contributed” – <read Article>
● New York Citty NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive <read Article>
● it was known that 99% of dead suffered from other diseases – Bloomberg – 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness (18-03-2020) – <read Article>
false cause of death: pre-existing conditions
In the lists of "Covid-19 deaths there are people with specific pre-existing conditions - people at high risk because they are elderly, or suffering from very serious diseases - who, like every year, still die if they get sick from the flu.
● CDC Says Strictly COVID-19 Deaths Number 6% of Reported Totals - The CDC has come out with its own estimates based on American experience. They say “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” <read Article>
● fullfact.org - Although the writer tries to belittle it, he admits that «it’s true that as of 16 July, 29,146 [more than 1 on 10] people had died with Covid-19 in hospitals in England, and of those, 1,379 did not have a pre-existing condition.
Pre-existing conditions are health conditions the person suffered from that came before the virus, for example, diabetes, heart disease, cancer and dementia. Severe mental health conditions, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are also counted as pre-existing conditions.» <read Article>
● NewYork post: “Over 99% of coronavirus patients in Italy who died had other health problems” « More than 99% of coronavirus patients who died in Italy suffered from other, pre-existing health issues, according to a study by the country’s health officials.
The new research from the National Institutes of Health released Tuesday evaluated 355 of the country’s fatalities and found that only three patients had no prior medical conditions.» <read Article>
● March 18, it was known that 99% of dead suffered from other diseases - Bloomberg - 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness (18-03-2020) - <read Article>
● BBC News - «nine in 10 [deaths] did have pre-existing illnesses, such as heart disease and respiratory problems that put them at heightened risk of death anyway. » <see Article>