● Countries that, like South Korea and Taiwan, were the first to be affected by the epidemic, and have solved the problem in the quickest and most effective way: it is a normal flu [see “Coronavirus cases have dropped sharply in South Korea. What’s the secret to its success?” – sciencemag.org]
● the most authoritative sources such as the Scientists who faced the spread of the epidemic at the forefront, such as Dr. Gismondo, director of the most important laboratory of analysis of the swabs of Cornonavi rus in Italy [see Article] said from the beginning that it was a normal flu.
● early studies on “closed environments”, in which it is easy to produce statistics, confirm that Coronavirus is a normal influence: see the studies on the Diamond Princess cruise ship (quarantined).
● on February admissions of institutions such as the WHO through the Italian representative [see the Article]
● February 22nd (in Italy the closure of commercial activities begins on March 12th) the Director of the most important Italian Coronavirus Analysis Laboratory declares that based on the data in her possession Coronavirus is “”We swapped an infection just more serious than a flu for a lethal pandemic: it’s not like that, look at the numbers” – <read Article>
● already at the end of March on the Lancet – Wikipedia:” the world’s oldest, most prestigious, and best known general medical journals “- a group of Scientists demonstrates how the data released to justify measures such as lockdown are highly erroneous. see Article on Lancet]
● On March 17 «The one situation where an entire, closed population was tested was the Diamond Princess cruise ship and its quarantine passengers. The case fatality rate there was 1.0%, but this was a largely elderly population, in which the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher. … Projecting the Diamond Princess mortality rate onto the age structure of the U.S. population, the death rate among people infected with Covid-19 woluld be 0.125%. But since this estimate is based on extremely thin data the real death rate could stretch from five times lower (0.025%) to five times higher (0.625%).» <read Article>
● March 20, on New York times David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center: «The data from South Korea, where tracking the coronavirus has been by far the best to date, indicate that as much as 99 percent of active cases in the general population are “mild” and do not require specific medical treatment. ” – <read Article>
● March 18, it was known that 99% of dead suffered from other diseases – Bloomberg – 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness (18-03-2020) – <read Article>
● Apr 27, 2020 – Dr. Dan Erickson: expanding the number of the population on which he applied the test he found that the data provided by the institutions are incorrect. And the percentage of deaths from Cornonavirus is extremely lower – as an ordinary annual flu (the data have been compared with those of other important medical institutions that have confirmed the data). <read Articles: “Dr. Daniel Erickson says the lockdowns have a minimal impact on containing Coronavirus” – “Tucker (Fox News): Big Tech censors dissent over coronavirus lockdowns”).
● Economist, April 11 2020 “If millions of people were infected weeks ago without dying, the virus must be less deadly than official data suggest,” the magazine determined, using graphs to suggest the faster the disease spreads and hits its peak, the fewer people will die. Silverman and Washburne found that the coronavirus mortality rate could be as low as 0.1 percent, “similar to that of flu” <see Article – Study: Coronavirus Fatality Rate Lower than Expected, Close to Flu’s 0.1%>
● German Official Leaks Ministry of Interior Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’ – July 24, 2020
– The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
– The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
– Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
– The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm. <read Article>