Most of the considerations on the near future of Business are wrong because they are based on a “linear” conception of the evolution of the Market that is not able to perceive what the real changes are taking place.
Radical changes are not an option: those who do not adapt to the are out of the Market.
There are a lot of misandestundings about .
In times of radical change () like the current one innovation – changes in strategies – it is necessary to follow the principles of Disruptive Innovation, or changes are produced that do not bring anything positive to the Value of the product (to the results of sales).
That is when you are in a phase of non-linear evolution () it is necessary to make a radi”cal change of mindset and structures (a true change of the Business Paradigm).
The Disruptive Innovation
In the eras of disruption it is necessary to develop new skills of interpreting the (a Trends Forecasting more suited to the new ). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Today it is necessary to develop a that overturns its paradigm, the Marketing of pro-sumers (the Participated Marketing).Toward to New Marketing (1): Beyond the tools of the current market
To understand the New Demand, it is necessary to understand that either we adapt to trends
with a correct interpretation or sooner or later we are thrown out of the market (or politics). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Involving customers in the product design process:
● it is not about “selling better” the current products, but being able to conceive products that are able to better satisfy the (is about to face the new disruptive phase of the Market: it is necessary to create a – “revolutionized” compared to the current one, and not to improve it – that is able to develop ( ) ie a (Crowd-driven Innovation°).
● innovation of Marketing strategies is not an option: in a time of radical change like the current one it is necessary to interpret , and therefore only the Customers are able to develop, with a , the products.
► business problems: the difference between original and current marketing
Today, mainstream Business does not realize that the contraction in sales derives from the basic set-up of company strategies, and not from contingent critical factors. That is, mainstream Business does not realize that he is in a of the evolution of the Market, and therefore that he has to make a radical change according to the in progress (ie what the current market situation requires is a , a ). with respect to the current concept of Business strategies
Paradigm shift implies,
among other things,
GOING BEYOND THE CONCEPT OF CURRENT MARKETING.
That is, to develop a functional to the first of all it is necessary to understand the difference between the original conception of Marketing and the current conception of it (which completely loses its original function).
The difference is that:
● Marketing originally operates before the product definition: it arises as a tool to understand how a product should be conceived by investigating the needs of potential customers (here we operate under the law of Supply and Demancd: production is subordinated to the Demand)
● on the contrary, the current marketing has an opposite action: it presents itself to the potential Customer having already with a product, and tries to find for it a reason to purchase the product (in this case the Law is turned over of Supply and Demand: the Demand, the needs of the Consumer, are subordinated to the Offer, the Busines).
This last strategy worked until there was an abundance of money in people’s pockets. But today, with the recession, it no longer works, because people can no longer afford to spend, following emotional “purchase reasons”, for products whose cost does not justify, from the point of view of the real satisfaction of their needs, shopping.
The problem is that today the original concept of Marketing (of Business) has been completely lost. The new generation of Managers and Consultants now live in a dimension of “single thought” in which teachers, journalists, book authors speak only about the new form of “push” marketing, top-down: therefore they do not know (probably) about the existence of an “original” Market completely different from the current one.
What is needed is a reversal of current Marketing:
Marketing must recover (in part) its original paradigm:
the satisfaction of the real needs of people.
We need to develop a Marketing that is able to investigate, at the Sensitive Intuition level, the real needs of people.
Obviously it is not about going back: progress has developed new technologies and new practices (ICT, IoT, etc …). So new Marketing can do more than the original Marketing: it can improve the reception of customer needs by integrating the latter in the process of product design (with a Participated Marketing °). Toward a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market
Contextual Related Posts:
- °How small Startups can take customers away from big companies? 1) Startups that today put the Incumbents in difficulty - the established Business in the sector - DO NOT ENTER IN COMPETITION WITH CON BIG COMPANIES,but take away from them…
- Negative aspects Listening to Customers (instead of enable them) Listening to Customers, in times of disruption, has more negative aspects. < see “Smartness is elaboration of information in real time - the need to go beyond the big date”…
- Change does not involve digitalization: the problem is precisely excessive technology today it is thought to be necessaryREACT TO THE CRISIS WITH A GREATER TECHNOLOGY(A.I., Autonomous vehicle, facial recognition,digitalization of processes, etc.)WHEN THE CRISIS IS CAUSED BY "TECHNOLOGY". That is to…
- Forrester Predictions 2019: the problem of analyzing a disruptive situation with a non-disruptive mentality From “Forrester ● Predictions 2019 Transformation goes pragmatic” "Companies dreamed big in response to external pressures from evolving and escalating customer demands (...) " "But too many were not ready…
- Disruptive innovation in practice [intro]: the point on Disruptive Innovation Today we live in a very critical condition for the Market: the established Business survivesonly thanks to typical expedientsof the Market phase in declineand not thanksto the development of actual…
- Disruptive innovation in practice : what are the criteria for evaluating Disruptive Innovation? The redefinition of the term Disruptive by its "inventor" the essence of Disruptive Innovation it's not disruption (disorder, destruction) But it is THE "USEFUL VALUE" THAT THE PRODUCT DEVELOPES FOR…