Most of the considerations on the near future of Business are wrong because they are based on a “linear” conception of the evolution of the Market that is not able to perceive what the real changes are taking place.
Radical changes are not an option: those who do not adapt to the are out of the Market.
There are a lot of misandestundings about .
In times of radical change () like the current one innovation – changes in strategies – it is necessary to follow the principles of Disruptive Innovation, or changes are produced that do not bring anything positive to the Value of the product (to the results of sales).
That is when you are in a phase of non-linear evolution () it is necessary to make a radi”cal change of mindset and structures (a true change of the Business Paradigm).
The Disruptive Innovation
In the eras of disruption it is necessary to develop new skills of interpreting the (a Trends Forecasting more suited to the new ). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Today it is necessary to develop a that overturns its paradigm, the Marketing of pro-sumers (the Participated Marketing).Toward to New Marketing (1): Beyond the tools of the current market
To understand the New Demand, it is necessary to understand that either we adapt to trends
with a correct interpretation or sooner or later we are thrown out of the market (or politics). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
In the post-digital world:
● in a moment of recession, it is misleading to think that we must invest in digital technologies. The next competitive edge can be reached by investing in improving the . < of those who design the productsee below>
● it is necessary go beyond the current market approach (beyond current marketing) with which you are not able to interpret the because of a “ ”. It is therefore necessary to go further the “digitally driven mass customization” developing ( , ie developing a – a Crowd-driven Innovation°). This is possible through a marketing that overturns the current one: <see below>
► TECHNOLOGIES ARE NOT A KEY POINT OF INNOVATION
(1) We dont need new technologies, but a new generation of products
We don’t need a new generation of technolo
We don’t need a new generation of technologies:
WE NEED A NEW GENERATION OF PRODUCTS
THAT MEETS LE EMERGING NEEDS OF .
Technological innovation is indeed a linear innovation, therefore in conflict with a disruptive evolution of products (thar require a ): better technologies are not able, in itself, to satisfy the real, urgent, needs of the ).
To be able to induce the Consumer to buy new products it is necessary to develop a new , a Value-utility based on (consumer technologies).
(2) Successful companies are not tech-companies, but they are Start-ups that know how to develop a new form of value-useful for the Customer
what makes products more salable
it is not an evolution of technologies,
but a development of
NEW MANUFACTURED MEN’S PRODUCTS
The new Companies that are successful on the market are not tech-companies (that develop new technologies), but on the contrary they are companies that, using (low-techs), develop on products able to satisfy the needs of the .
That is, the Companies are successful when they are able to develop strategies functional to Disrutpive Age°: a based on that sensible intuition° that today lacks the Big Player (to Managers and Consultants who have replaced entrepreneurs in charge of the Companies).
These Companies apply a new approach to the Market (which reverses the previous approach), in which
FROM THE TECHNOLOGICAL FACTOR
TO THE HUMAN FACTOR.
In the new approach, the law of supply and demand is followed, and they are able to develop a useful value for customers. It goes from the capacity of INDUCTION to the capacity for PERCEPTION.
● from a push Marketing (which creates emotional “reasons”), they move to a New Marketing° which has the subtle ability to perceive the new needs of the Customer (a ). Or
● from Spinning (which induces a “perception” in the Customer – perceived value) they move on to the perception of the Customer’s needs (also thanks to that integrates the Customer is in the process of product ideation).
► business problems: the difference between original and current marketing
Today, mainstream Business does not realize that the contraction in sales derives from the basic set-up of company strategies, and not from contingent critical factors. That is, mainstream Business does not realize that he is in a of the evolution of the Market, and therefore that he has to make a radical change according to the in progress (ie what the current market situation requires is a , a with respect to the current concept of Business strategies).
Paradigm shift implies, among other things, going beyond the concept of current marketing.
That is, to develop a functional to the first of all it is necessary to understand the difference between the original conception of Marketing and the current conception of it (which completely loses its original function).
The difference is that:
● Marketing originally operates before the product definition: it arises as a tool to understand how a product should be conceived by investigating the needs of potential customers (here we operate under the law of Supply and Demancd: production is subordinated to the Demand)
● on the contrary, the current marketing has an opposite action: it presents itself to the potential Customer having already with a product, and tries to find for it a reason to purchase the product (in this case the Law is turned over of Supply and Demand: the Demand, the needs of the Consumer, are subordinated to the Offer, the Busines).
This last strategy worked until there was an abundance of money in people’s pockets. But today, with the recession, it no longer works, because people can no longer afford to spend, following emotional “purchase reasons”, for products whose cost does not justify, from the point of view of the real satisfaction of their needs, shopping.
The problem is that today the original concept of Marketing (of Business) has been completely lost. The new generation of Managers and Consultants now live in a dimension of “single thought” in which teachers, journalists, book authors speak only about the new form of “push” marketing, top-down: therefore they do not know (probably) about the existence of an “original” Market completely different from the current one.
What is needed is a reversal of current Marketing: Marketing must recover (in part) its original paradigm: the satisfaction of the real needs of people. A Marketing that is able to investigate, at the Sensitive Intuition level, the real needs of people.
Obviously it is not about going back: progress has developed new technologies and new practices (ICT, IoT, etc …). So new Marketing can do more than the original Marketing: it can improve the reception of customer needs by integrating the latter in the process of product design (with a Participated Marketing °). Toward a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market