Most of the considerations on the near future of Business are wrong because they are based on a “linear” conception of the evolution of the Market that is not able to perceive what the real changes are taking place.
Radical changes are not an option: those who do not adapt to the are out of the Market.
There are a lot of misandestundings about .
In times of radical change () like the current one innovation – changes in strategies – it is necessary to follow the principles of Disruptive Innovation, or changes are produced that do not bring anything positive to the Value of the product (to the results of sales).
That is when you are in a phase of non-linear evolution () it is necessary to make a radi”cal change of mindset and structures (a true change of the Business Paradigm).
The Disruptive Innovation
In the eras of disruption it is necessary to develop new skills of interpreting the (a Trends Forecasting more suited to the new ). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Today it is necessary to develop a that overturns its paradigm, the Marketing of pro-sumers (the Participated Marketing).Toward to New Marketing (1): Beyond the tools of the current market
To understand the New Demand, it is necessary to understand that either we adapt to trends
with a correct interpretation or sooner or later we are thrown out of the market (or politics). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Consumerism, as it is conceived today, is not a physiological dimension for the Society (and therefore for the Market). Post.consumerism consumption: beyond the waste-ism
Today there is a radical change in consumption – due to a disruption of consumption patterns – so profound that makes the radical change of the business paradigm inevitable.
There are two macro-trends in progress:
● a radical change in the forms of consumption (customer needs and expectations).
● a “revolution” of the product development (and production / distribution) methods).
In the new market, planned obsolescence products will be replaced, with reliable products whose basic characteristics are:
● endelss durability frame: a “frame” of durable materials to which components are added.
● modularity of the product (see next point), which allows, for example, to replace the parts that fail.
Contextual Related Posts:
- Consumption: beyond the waste-ism In the next phase of disruption we will arrive at a form of post-cosumism. In fact Consumerism is not a physiological dimension for the Society (and therefore for the Market).…