Most of the considerations on the near future of Business are wrong because they are based on a “linear” conception of the evolution of the Market that is not able to perceive what the real changes are taking place.
Radical changes are not an option: those who do not adapt to the are out of the Market.
There are a lot of misandestundings about .
In times of radical change () like the current one, to develop an effective Innovation – changes in strategies – it is necessary to follow the principles of Disruptive Innovation, or changes are produced that do not bring anything positive to the Value of the product (to the results of sales).
That is, when you are in a phase of non-linear evolution () it is necessary to make a radical change° of mindset and structures (a true change of the Business Paradigm).
The Disruptive Innovation
In the eras of disruption it is necessary to develop new skills of interpreting the (a Trends Forecasting more suited to the new ). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Today it is necessary to develop a that overturns its paradigm, the Marketing of pro-sumers (the Participated Marketing).Toward to New Marketing (1): Beyond the tools of the current market
To understand the New Demand, it is necessary to understand that either we adapt to trends
with a correct interpretation or sooner or later we are thrown out of the market (or politics). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
The change taking place requires a radical change in the types of products (disruptive innovation), and not an improvement of them.
Among other things, improving the technological aspect of the product is not at all disruptive innovation (it does not serve to create salable products in a phase of recession like the current one).
In the case of Automotive, it is no longer a question of developing “Cars”, but of creating a new generation of Vehicles completely different from the current ones.
One of the fundamental misunderstandings that prevents the Automotive from coming out of the current condition of sales crisis is that on the concept of “connected”.
See in particular the LiteMotive project which proposes a new type of car integrated into a radically new system capable of solving the problem of city traffic.
Contextual Related Posts:
- °The difficulty of understanding (to explain) the concept of radical change (disruptive innovation) There is a lack of of the meaning of the terms referred to innovation like "radical", "different" ("disruptive"). This does not allow the majority of the Market Player to develop…
- ²The difficulty of understanding (to explain) the concept of radical change (disruptive innovation)
- Maybe we are entering an age of change, and we must change mindset [a replay to document by Forrester “A New Marketing Era“] “Maybe” we are entering a disruption phase, in which the meanings of terms are radically transformed. Using outdated meanings means…
- How can companies change themselves? What cannot be done for the big companies The current Market crisis derives substantially from an inability by most players to understand the meaning of the change underway. That is,…
- How does work change with the availability of new technologies? In order to understand how the world of work will look in the future (the production methods, the way people work, etc.) the current technological "inventions" cannot be projected in…
- The drive for change: the urgent needs of Customer We live in a historical moment like those that preceded the phases of radical change as it was, for example, for the French Revolution: people live a situation that has…