from a reading of the Post “Radicalize Digital Transformation with Disruptive Technologies” di Dan Mahlebashian, from the Site “Best Practices for Automotive”
To understand how an Automotive evolution may be in the near future, it is necessary to understand that:
1) we are facing a adopting a disruptive approach is not an option., and therefore
2) it is necessary to understand what disruptive innovation really is. Which implies, among other things:
● a radically new phase, in which it is necessary to reset the previous mindset, design approach, production and distribution methods, etc.
it is not possible to
be both an object and a subject
the big players of the Market can not apply real disruptive strategies within them (they must incubate new radically innovative products outside of themselves).
An analysis really based on the new Automotive sector will lead to a fork of the Automotive:mindset should indicate how a disruption in the
● the Player traditional will be oriented towards the production of cars for extra-urban routes (with a soft disruption: new generation cars will be produced, the development of which will consist in the innovation of its devices in a different direction from the current one. it will be Car as a Service.
The Automotive sector will be oriented towards innovation solutions able to offer functionalities really useful for the user < see “Direct Car Notification System” e il concept “IoT Speed Limiter (Direct Connected Vehicles)” >
● the new Players will produce cars and for urban routes.
See in particular the LiteMotive project which proposes a new type of vehicle integrated into a radically new system able to solve the problem of city traffic.
Entering the Disruptive Age it will be necessary, more generally, to clarify the current errors related to innovation