Il mio proposito è di fare chiarezza sugli equivoci a proposito della Disruptive Innovation (dell’innovazione in generale). Penso infatti che gran parte dei problemi del Mercato (la crisi di vendite dell’established Business) sia dovuto ad una mancanza di consapevolezza a proposito della Disruptive Innovation (su quali siano le qualità vincenti di un prodotto nel mercato emergente).
Su questa strada sto sviluppando gli Articoli di TrendInsights. Ed in particolare le “TrendInsights’s Guidelines to disruptive innovation“. <vedi Introduction to Guidelines to Disruptive innovation >
Le mie argomentazioni si sviluppano su due livelli:
● una parte teoretica, nella quale chiarire gli attuali equivoci in cui spesso si incorre nello sviluppare nuove strategie (anche in modo interattivo, mettendo in risalto equivoci che si trovano sugli Articoli online, su Twitter & Linkedin, ecc …).
● operativamente parlando, si offre a conceptual framework for diagnostic assessments per
– valutare la rispondenza dei business attuali (o in progetto) all’Innovazione richesta dalla nuova fase di Mercato
– impostare nuove strategie (a livello di Company e di Prodotto) ..
Per quanto riguarda i punti specifici del Tuo Articolo, questo è il mio pensiero:
2. non sparisce la geografia, ma l’empowermet dei Cusotmer portano proprio ad un recupero del Localismo <see Glocalization: towards a market where Crowd is the main actor>
2.b non è più una questione di intepretare dati, ma di cooperare con i Customer per lo sviluppo del Prodotto <vedi Towards a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market >
3. “Digital tech is faster to deploy“: ma ciò vale per le Tecnologie consumer, estremamente economiche e facili da gestire. Il fatto è che oggi il focus va portato dal fattore tecnologie al fattore umano (si tratta di saper progettare prodotti che siano in grado di svolgere un servizio per il Customer).
(ovviamente per le case farmaceutiche, l’industria aerospaziale, ecc … le developing technologies rimangono la chiave del business)
lo trovi anche su Linkedin (vedi)
For an effective assessment of the quality of a product's innovation, the "TrendInsights's Guidelines to Disruptive Innovation" was developed, which offers:
1) an essential description of the meaning and methods of Disruptive innovation, and
2) a methodology for those who want to start a Disruptive Innovation business.
3) a Table summarizing the quality of the Disruptive Innovation for an assessment of business innovation capacity (usable both for developing a new Business and for analyzing Business already in progress).
The topics above are developed in the Articles of the TrendInsignts site. And in particular in the Collection of Articles (see index below):
► Guidelines for Disrutpive Innovation; and
► Disruptive innovation in practice.
DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION IN PRACTICE (Collection of Articles)
● The redefinition of the term Disruptive by its "inventor"
The essence of Disruptive Innovation it's not disruption (disorder, destruction); but it is THE "USEFUL VALUE" THAT THE PRODUCT DEVELOPES FOR THE CUSTOMER
● The two opposite meanings of the term Disruptive
Today the term disruptive indicates negative effects of disorder, destruction. But Disruptive Innovation is a great benefit for Business and Customers
● The causes of the current disruption
The paradox of Disruption is that it is the Incumbents who created it, depriving the market of the qualities needed to satisfy the Demand
● The need to develop new Business Rules
In order to develop an innovation capable of satisfying the new Demand it is necessary to understand what the qualities required for this Demand are
● A hint to the qualities of Disruptive Innovation products
The differences between the qualities of the two forms of innovation are radical: traditional product qualities and deeper forms of gratification are recovered.
Today we read (increasingly often) that Disruptive Innovation is not what Business really needs. But the validity of Disruptive Innovation is verifiable (primarily by analyzing the facts). Chapters:
● The verifiability of the disruptive innovation validity
● The two fundamental questions about the validity of Disruptive innovation
● The absence of Startups of breakthrough success of Sustaining innovation
● The media essence of the success of Sustaining innovation
● The "resistance" to innovation
Companies are prisoners of the same narrative with which they deal with customers.
The incumbents have created a cultural dimension of "abstractness" that allows Marketers a "persuasion through fiction" to purchase (which induces the Customer to purchase products that have little or no use for it).
And now the Incumbents themselves live in this "mental bubble" (of abstract ideas), for which they are convinced by the "experts" (Managers, Consultants, Professors, etc.) to follow ways of developing strategies that they are disconnected from actual reality (ie to purchase a "product" lacking in quality for them).
GUIDELINES FOR DISRUTPIVE INNOVATION (Collection of Articles)
A Guideline illustrating which are the Rules followed by the Disrutpive Inovation Business.
It contains a Table that illustrates the Keypoints of Disruptive innovation, so that we can easily evaluate the response of a Business to the Rules of the Disrutpive Innovation.
Aimed at a clarification of the negative and positive keypoints of Disrutpive Innovation: ● what are the causes of the current crisis, and ● what Disruptive innovation actually is in its specific aspects.
► Why we cannot get out of the current market crisis? / Why you cannot work on causes of problems? ► Some causes of the failure to change ► The change: some characteristic / Why the need for a disruptive innovation?
Aimed at a clarification of what are the specific errors committed by the failing strategies. And what are key factors of the winning alternatives
► Considerations on models and roles of the new Business ► Overcoming the concept of Leader and follower ► Considerations on the form of innovation / The difference between the innovation models (sustaining/disruptive) ► The change of the business paradigm and mission / Purpose of business / Comparison between Disruptive and Sustaining Innovation: the case of “electric bikes”
SUMMARY TABLE OF KEYPOINTS OF THE TWO DIFFERENT FORMS OF INNOVATION (Disruptive / Sustaining), with which it is possibile TO ASSESS WHICH FORMS OF INNOVATION ARE PRESENT IN EVERY BUSINESS.