Most of the considerations on Trends (on the near future of Business) are wrong because them are based on a “linear” conception of the evolution ( “linear” mindset° ) of the Market that is not able to perceive what the real changes are taking place.
The lack of awareness of living in an age of change (
those who do not adapt to the are out of the Market
The misandestunding about Disruptive innovation
There are a lot of misandestundings about .
In times of radical change  like the current one innovation – changes in strategies – it is necessary to follow the principles of Disruptive Innovation, or changes are produced that do not bring anything positive to the Value of the product (to the results of sales).
That is when you are in a phase of non-linear evolution  it is necessary to make a radical change of mindset and structures (a true change of the Business Paradigm). The Disruptive Innovation
A need of new Forecasting skills
In the eras of disruption it is necessary to develop new skills of interpreting the (a Trends Forecasting more suited to the new ). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Today it is necessary to develop a that overturns its paradigm, the Marketing of pro-sumers (the Participated Marketing).Toward to New Marketing (1): Beyond the tools of the current market
To understand the New Demand, it is necessary to understand that either we adapt to trends with a correct interpretation or sooner or later we are thrown out of the market (or politics). Trends Forecasting for the Disruption Age
Some of the mistakes made by the Market Big Players in evaluating the evolution of trends are:
► TECHNOLOGIES ARE NOT A KEY POINT OF INNOVATION
(1) We dont need new technologies, but a new generation of products
We don’t need a new generation of technolo
We don’t need a new generation of technologies:
WE NEED A NEW GENERATION OF PRODUCTS
THAT MEETS LE EMERGING NEEDS OF .
Technological innovation is indeed a linear innovation, therefore in conflict with a disruptive evolution of products (thar require a ): better technologies are not able, in itself, to satisfy the real, urgent, needs of the ).
To be able to induce the Consumer to buy new products it is necessary to develop a new , a Value-utility based on (consumer technologies).
(2) Successful companies are not tech-companies, but they are Start-ups that know how to develop a new form of value-useful for the Customer
what makes products more salable
it is not an evolution of technologies,
but a development of
NEW MANUFACTURED MEN’S PRODUCTS
The new Companies that are successful on the market are not tech-companies (that develop new technologies), but on the contrary they are companies that, using (low-techs), develop on products able to satisfy the needs of the .
That is, the Companies are successful when they are able to develop strategies functional to Disrutpive Age°: a based on that sensible intuition° that today lacks the Big Player (to Managers and Consultants who have replaced entrepreneurs in charge of the Companies).
These Companies apply a new approach to the Market (which reverses the previous approach), in which
FROM THE TECHNOLOGICAL FACTOR
TO THE HUMAN FACTOR.
In the new approach, the law of supply and demand is followed, and they are able to develop a useful value for customers. It goes from the capacity of INDUCTION to the capacity for PERCEPTION.
● from a push Marketing (which creates emotional “reasons”), they move to a New Marketing° which has the subtle ability to perceive the new needs of the Customer (a ). Or
● from Spinning (which induces a “perception” in the Customer – perceived value) they move on to the perception of the Customer’s needs (also thanks to that integrates the Customer is in the process of product ideation).
► It is not a question of improving companies (Management and Structure), but of carrying out a radical paradirgm shift
New demand requires a radical change
in the approach to the development of a product
that the incumbents
ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO CHANGE INTERNALLY
The disruptive change is not an option°: those who do not adapt to the new Demand remain out of the Market.
What is needed is therefore a radically new (a which is based on a Crowd-driven Innovation°) able to develop . The great Firms are not able to develop disruptive innovation within them
Contextual Related Posts:
- Forrester Predictions 2019: the problem of analyzing a disruptive situation with a non-disruptive mentality From “Forrester ● Predictions 2019 Transformation goes pragmatic” "Companies dreamed big in response to external pressures from evolving and escalating customer demands (...) " "But too many were not ready…
- The future of work (and competence) The new economy is not made for the current big players, who are not able to adapt their mindset and structures. <see The great Firms are not able to develop…
- LiteMotive: the new future of Mobility fmobThe new Demand for Mobility requires non-hi-tech products, BUT SIMPLE PRODUCTS, FOR PERSONAL USE, producible at low cost. A new direction in the development of Automotive that, in the urban…
- The future of work in the Automotive sector To understand the future of work in the Automotive sector, it is first necessary to understand how the future of the automotive sector will be. < see “How will the…
- The Production of the future is not an improvement of the current ones It is not a question of developing Better Processes in tomorrow's Factories, as the market is making a disruptive change: a revolution in the business paradigm. <see A phase of…
- Future of the Market is characterized by a discontinuity The future of the Market, in any sector, is characterized by a discontinuity with the past. There will be no improvement in current products - design, technology, etc. - but…