Mistakes with catastrophic consequences have been made
(errors which are incomprehensible
since the evidence showed right from the start
how much the measures taken were incorrect).
We need to make sure that doesn't happen again.
The problem is that the resistance to admission of having made a mistake shows how it is likely that other attempts will be made to adopt the same approach.
It is therefore necessary to start an in-depth study of what actually happened (so that causes, liability and possible solutions can be identified).
But it is also important to carefully follow developments in the situation to improve awareness of what is happening now.
Now that the situation is cleared up – Coronavirus is only a normal influence - there are two fundamental reactions from the Institutions and the People:
● those who thought there was a real emergency UNJUSTIFIABLY INSIST THAT STRONG MEASURES SUCH AS THE SOCIETY LOCKDOWN SHOULD CONTINUE TO BE FOLLOWED.
● those who have understood that an emergency that has never existed has invented, BEGINS TO TAKE ACTION TO RECOVER A SITUATION OF "NORMALITY" - acting in this way contravenes the "Emergency Laws".
daily progress news [by HOLISTICA]
(click tu read Article in Popup Window)
How many days are lost for a return to the (real) normal?
For how many days it has been scientifically proven that the Conornavurus problem did not exist (March 30, 2020), and therefore the state of emergency for the Society should have ceased. see Sources
A scientific communication
that could not be ignored is that
published on March 30 2020 by a group of Scientists on Lancet
(Wikipedia: "It is among the world's oldest, most prestigious, and best known general medical journals."): a study that reveals that "The death rate from COVID-19 is likely around 0.66%" Live Science - <see Source>
It should also be borne in mind that it was already known that .66% would further decrease significantly as tests were carried out on the population (in fact after a few days it was found that the death rate was 0.1%).
In fact, this had been known for a long time, since South Korea and Taiwan - which had just successfully overcome the epidemic - had communicated that it was a normal flu.
● already on February 22nd (in Italy the closure of commercial activities begins on March 12th) the Director of the most important Italian Coronavirus Analysis Laboratory declares that based on the data in her possession Coronavirus is “"We swapped an infection just more serious than a flu for a lethal pandemic: it's not like that, look at the numbers" - <read Article>
● subsequently, on March 20, on New York times David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center: «The data from South Korea, where tracking the coronavirus has been by far the best to date, indicate that as much as 99 percent of active cases in the general population are "mild" and do not require specific medical treatment. " - <read Article>
On March 17 we knew that «The one situation where an entire, closed population was tested was the Diamond Princess cruise ship and its quarantine passengers. The case fatality rate there was 1.0%, but this was a largely elderly population, in which the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher. … Projecting the Diamond Princess mortality rate onto the age structure of the U.S. population, the death rate among people infected with Covid-19 woluld be 0.125%. But since this estimate is based on extremely thin data the real death rate could stretch from five times lower (0.025%) to five times higher (0.625%).» < read article >
● March 18, it was known that 99% of dead suffered from other diseases - Bloomberg - 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness (18-03-2020) - <read Article>
External Links to Sources
Inexorably the truth emerges that defeats the theses of the institutions (and confirms the erroneousness of the measures taken). see full Page Index
In spite of everything, the institutions - due to incompetence or desire to develop undeclared interests - continue to disseminate incorrect information. see full Page Index
Resists to give up "measures"
Government institutions continue to maintain a situation of draconian measures (in contrast to human rights and the constitutions of nations). see full Page Index
Reopening of the Society
It is interesting to follow the "reopening of society" actions - in contrast to the Political Institutions - both by local government institutions and by the Population (which conflicts with the Institutions). see full Page Index