- ∙d.1 – Issue: the 2020 US elections – it is not a question of “drain the swamp” (written in July 2020)
- ∙I.d.2 – Why the development of authoritarianism represents an opportunity it is not just a drama
- d.3 – The need to develop a dimension of effective participation in the government of citizens (bottom-up governance modality)
- d.4 – The need to initiate an effective phase of contrasting leftist strategies
- ∙I.d.5 – Beyond top-down “Democracy”: crowdization of GOVERNANCE
- d.6 – What to do now for the Covid “health dictatorship”?
Emerging the fact that the institutions have produced enormous damage to populations (both from a health and a social point of view)
the question is now
to investigate what has happened
so that this does not happen again.
And in order for these facts not to happen again in the future it is necessary:
1) to become aware of what has happened (how and why); and then
2) change things so that it doesn’t happen again.
First of all it is necessary to realize the seriousness of the problem: the measures taken on the occasion of the “emergency for the Coronaviruses”
were not an “error” on the part of the institutions,
but they make a process developed for a long time
that aims to radically change the Society of man.
It is a process of transformation of the Government modalities which is reaching levels unthinkable until a few years ago: in the “fight against Coronavirus” phase, in fact
1) conditions (by force) were produced which in the Government system defined as Democracy modern had never been dared since its foundation (occurred through the two Revolutions – driven by opposing aims – American and French).
2) the ways in which coercive measures such as lockdown have been developed are developed on a radically new level: a psychological (fear) dimension that has led citizens to give their consent for the suppression of their rights (even without that there was a real justification for this).
In other words, what has happened is an attempt (excellently successful), to change forever the modalities of Government (and the psyche of people, and therefore social interactions).
That is, it has been possible to abolish the dimension of freedom in which people have been able to manage their lives for thousands of years.
It is therefore primarily a matter of assuming the awareness that, precisely, it is not an error, an exception in the application of the rules of “modern Democracy”: but that
it is precisely the application of the fundamental rules
of what we we call modern democracy.
In other words, the problem is that
Democracy currently in vogue
is flawed by a manufacturing defect
which allows the Rulers
to govern in an absolutistic way
(against the interests of citizens)
For this reason, after identifying what is the root of the problem in its specific determinations,
it is necessary to work to redefine Western Democracy
from the ground up.
It is precisely the foundations that are totally wrong. It is necessary to recover the ability of citizens to govern the society in which they live.
The purpose of HOLISITCA is to help remedy two of the main causes of problems (quality of life, health, etc …) created by current government institutions:
1) absence of a basic scientific culture both in the population and in institutional leaders
2 ) privileging the interests of groups of people who do not share the same interests as the population
This path is developed in synergy with the Government Watchdog website.