- Why and how it is absolutely necessary to change [wake up call-2]
- ∙Considerations on the need to innovate the strategies of the Dissidents (towards the recovery of “by the people” strategies)
- ∙I.c.1 – Towards a Democracy Reboot (synopsis)
- The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”
- “Extinction of Democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy
- Why is Democracy vanishing?
- How to set up Democracy reboot
- ∙re-thinking – The elections are now irrelevant: it is necessary to act on the foundations of the institutions
- Reform of specific sectors of Democracy
In the previous Article we saw how the change is necessary and urgent, and how to restore a real Democracy it is necessary first to perform a reboot to the factory conditions of Democracy. <see>
Democracy is giving way to forms of real Socialism. We must realize that:
● it is not Democracy itself that is in crisis, but Social Democracy. This offers an opportunity to re-establish real democracy.
● the current form of Democracy is not reformable. The point of no return to totalitarianism has now been passed. It is therefore a question of replacing the current institutions with truly democratic institutions
● the current Democracy (Social-Democracy) was born with a factory defect that makes it self-destructive. It is necessary to exploit the moment of chaos by showing citizens how truly democratic institutions – “by the Peolple” – can solve the problem. Fighting the aggression of the Liberals on their own level gives them greater power.
Democracy today is slowly dissolving to leave room for various forms of Socialism.
In this regard, today there is a misunderstanding that prevents real change (people who could actually encourage change, operate on a path that paradoxically feeds the success of the Left):
▫what is dying is not Democracy itself,
but it is a European-level Democracy
– basically THE INSTITUTIONS OF THE Social-democracy –
(the real Democracy has been extinct for a long time, and today it must be recovered).
That is, not only should we not continue to be concerned about the fact that the Left destroys (or transforms) the current institutions (Parliament, Presidency, FBI, police forces), but it is necessary to use the moment to one’s advantage.
A distorted feature of the current governmental institutions is that of being top-down, completely independent of the control of citizens (“independent power” in the language of political science means “endowed with absolute powers”).
The current institutions have moved so far from the principles of Democracy that they have passed the point of no return, and therefore they are no longer reformable.
The only way to restore a real Democracy is therefore to replace the current institutions with other truly democratic institutions (it is simply a matter of restoring the original operating conditions of Democracy).
As said, it is not a matter of “inventing” anything new, nor of building from scratch (as the Left is doing): it is about recovering what still exists, but on another level in which the top-down (totalitarian) institutions they have not yet completely overlapped (like the area of small towns).
In order to be able to embark on a path that allows to restore real Democracy, it is necessary to distinguish the two different forms of Democracy:
● original Democracy, a substantially direct form of government (“by the People”): that originally developed in ancient Athens and then taken up as a form of government in the United States’ towns.
● Social Democracy (today defined as modern Democracy), born with the French Revolution, making a transfer of the “top-down Power” from the hands of Nobility to the hands of the new class of “Politicians” (in this case the term Democracy is used as a mask to justify the exercise of a substantially absolute power – “we are the State”).
It is necessary to frame the peculiar characteristics of modern democracy.
(we can say: “if you know it it will not kill you”, indeed “only if you can defeat it”).
Some of these characteristics of modern Democracy (Social Democracy) are:
● Social Democracy was born with a factory defect: it contains within its foundations the germs of self-destruction.
For this reason the gradual “soft-revolution” implemented by the Liberals cannot work (it can cause serious harm to others, but the Liberals will never be able to hold power steadily).
The fact is that today the Liberals have established such a critical social condition that at this point they either make a “leap” (with a coup d’etat) towards real totalitarianism, or they will be blown away by their own creatures.
We have to realize that paradoxically
the power of the Liberals derives precisely from those who oppose them on their own plane
(the level of the “game” of the institutions of the current pseudo-Democracy). Whereas
Liberals can be beaten
by moving conflict to the power by the people dimension
(it must be kept in mind that the Left is able to manipulate the elections, therefore it is not possible to use the deliberative power of the Citinzen on the occasion of the elections).
● Social Democracy (the Liberals) spontaneously tend to Socialism
They are inspired in a bigoted way by the dogma of Socialism (Marxism) which aims at the conquest of absolute power by the (Left) Politicians. Any move by the Left aims to do so, however moderate it may seem.
Today we live in a phase in which the Left, partly because it thinks it is one step away from the final victory, and partly because in the situation in which it has no more alternatives, it becomes extremely aggressive <see “The tendency of Left Politics to real Socialism“>
The need to react correctly to the current increase in hostilities from the left: it is a phase of self-destruction of Socialism
The current moment is therefore particularly dramatic: the Left develops particularly hostile and violent strategies (continuous attempts to impeachment, States that allow rioters to plunder and kill, etc …).
But, although it may seem necessary to react with an equal and opposite force (developed top-down, through the institutions of the current pseudo-demcoracy), instead:
● it is necessary to let the current government system self-extinguish: in the meantime the problems created with this system highlight the negative consequences of Liberal policies.
If there is no belief that truly democratic instruments, which at the local level allow citizens to exercise their power, then it is necessary to clarify why democracy is needed.
As has been said, by intervening according to the pseudo-democratic methods currently in vogue, Citizens are not only prevented from becoming aware of the responsibilities of the Left. But the power of this party is also strengthened.
(of this type, for example, Trump’s initial idea of intervening top-down by quelling the riots caused by the Left Policies, without having an explicit request from the Citizens who, remember, have chosen who is administering them. <see “Why does Trump continue to make fatal mistakes (for his presidency, and for the good of the citizens)?“>)
What we are experiencing is none other than
one of those typical moments in history in which the hitherto hidden truths emerge.
A moment to use to your advantage.
● it is necessary to operate allowing the diffusion of real information
Perhaps the most important problem to solve is that of Culture: in a Democracy, in which Citizens have the power to decide the Rulers through the vote, un-informed Citizens lead to the development of Institutions that are no longer functional to the satisfaction of their needs.
In the current condition of manipulated and censored culture (already by the School), the demagogues (those who have venal or “idealistic” interests) are making Democracy disappear – without the most noticing – <see “Hypno-governance: Mass hypnosis”>
Revealing this deformation of Culture is the survey that reveals that “46 percent of those aged 18 to 29 would prefer to be governed by experts compared with 36 percent of respondents aged 50 and older. <<see “NBCnews”>
It is therefore necessary
to create new forms of dissemination of culture
such as Charter School or alternative information channels to those currently manipulated by the Left (Facebook, Youtube, Twittter, …)
● it is necessary to take advantage of the moment of dramatic need of the Citizens, to establish forms of Democracy “by the People” so that a truly democratic social order can be re-established (that is, a social order developed and managed by the will of the people who live in the social community).
it is necessary to exploit the moment of chaos by showing Citizens how truly democratic institutions – “by the Peolple” – can solve the problem.
A significant example of this is the Conservatives’ misinterpretation of the problem of police violence: Conservatives today are unable to recognize (1) that the problem exists, and that (2) is created by the erroneous conception of Law enforcement (a conception far from the government “by the People, for the People”). And that it is therefore necessary to restore local institutions managed bottom-up, by Citizens. <see “The Police violence problem: towards a solution”>