- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THINGS: either the way of to do opposition is changed, or one is destined to succumb [wake up call-2]
- ∙Considerations on the need to innovate the strategies of the Dissidents
- ∙I.c.1 – Towards a Democracy Reboot (synopsis)
- The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”
- “Extinction of democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy
- Why is Democracy vanishing?
- How to set up Democracy reboot
- ∙re-thinking – The elections are now irrelevant: it is necessary to act on the foundations of the institutions
- Reform of specific sectors of Democracy
reliable againIn the previous article it was highlighted that what is currently in decline is Social Democracy, which is no longer reformable. And how it is necessary to take advantage of the tightening of Left policies to develop an effective path of restoration of real Democracy. <see>
The crisis in the West simply stems from the fact that current governmental institutions do not respect the principles of Democracy at all.
● Democracy is a complex system, in which chaos arises if the Principles are not respected (ie Democracy does not tolerate the “exceptions” to the rule, on which the Liberals rule). The foundations of Democracy are:
– Citizens are directly interested in Government actions (Democracy “by the people”)
– for democratic Government to work, Citizens must be informed of how things are in reality.
● today the Conservatives, also afflicted by the loss of Culture caused by the School, commit fatal errors:
– the Conservatives, while affirming that they want to restore Democracy, like the Liberals they argue that a strong top-down Power cannot be renounced.
– they get lost in an attempt to solve specific problems (of abuse of power by the Liberals), when the problem is upstream, in the “factory defect” of the current Social-democracy (and therefore a reboot to the original conditions of Democracy is necessary).
● The restoration of Democracy cannot fail to pass through ● the creation of Information channels that make citizens aware of what is happening ● the restoration of the tools for exercising the “Power” by the People “(starting from the local level).
The functioning of Democracy
Each system of organization of a human community was created on the operating Principles: if these principles of operation are not respected, the system after a while enters chaos. <see Operating Principles in “Why a Hybrid Innovation system cannot work“ >
It doesn’t matter if the people who create exceptions are extremely intelligent or good: after a while the system goes into chaos. And at this point the “smart ones” (those who like to get more and more privileges) can thrive by exploiting chaos.
In particular, the basic rules of Democracy – without which Democracy becomes a screen for the management of the “smart ones” – are:
■ Democracy works only when citizens are directly concerned with government actions (democracy “by the people”)
“Democracy is government in which power and civic responsibility are exercised by all adult citizens, directly, or through their freely elected representatives.” [The US Embassy in Seul <see>]
That is, they are not Leaders who – however “Illuminati” they are – can manage Democracy. This for at least two questions:
– the essential purpose of Democracy is to satisfy the needs of Citizens:
only need holders are able to organize, and efficiently maintain solutions to meet their needs
(to be truly effective, these solutions must be continuously corrected; them can only be developed by those who live in direct contact with problems <see “Innovation is intrinsically (historically) bottom-up”>).
– when even a little Power is delegated (to the Representatives), they use this delegated power to gradually increase their effective power, coming to make it independent of the will of those on behalf of whom should act (this is often justified, in the conscience of politicians, from the idea of being right, that is, of doing it “for the good of the Citizens”).
A significant case of the “derogation” from the Principles of Democracy is that of the granting of special powers to the Leaders (without there being a decision, on a case by case basis, of the Citizens).
An example of this problem is the emergency assessment for Covid-19 (which turned out to be a simple flu, and therefore not an emergency at all) <see Article “Coronavirus Synopsis”>
It must be clear that in the latter case it is not a question of working on specific issues such as the possibility of protesting against the Lockdown, the removal of Dr Fauci, defunding WHO, etc …
But it is a question of acting upstream, reassigning the deliberative power to the citizens (who, among other things, can choose the experts to consult).
The same is true of other problems, such as that of police violence. <see “The Police violence problem: towards a solution“> Or the School.
■ for citizens to make effective decisions, they must have civic awareness of what their rights are. And they must be informed of how things are going in reality.
In this respect, today there are two serious problems to be resolved upstream of everything:
– recreate a solid Culture of Citizens: there is no awareness without knowledge.
The problem today is that culture is missing in the traditional sense, of “knowing how to live” <see “The problem of the loss of the original culture” >
This is precisely due to the cultural revolution developed by the Liberals <see “Handling the masses – the civilization of ideologies: from the community of man to the mass society”>
Polls show us how young people think that Communism and Democracy are the same thing.
Democracy reset must be set precisely on the recovery of traditional culture. That is, among other things, on the recovery of those knowledge that allow people to know how to manage their lives firsthand (without the need to resort to politicians, bureaucrats, etc …). And Civic education, to be able to directly exercise government functions <see “The cultural matter”>
– to make the information reliable again: the information available today is in the vast majority false information, created with the strategies of the “Unique Thought” of Cultural Marxism). <see ∙An elementary (reassuring) approach of “dissident information”>
The consequence is that today Citizens do not know what is actually happening (what the problems created by Left Ideology are actually), and therefore are unable to exercise their right to vote appropriately (i.e. Citizens do not account for what the problems created by the Left Policies are).
For these reasons, Conservatives should think about creating information channels that are truly free from the systemic censorship operated by the Left.
∙Errors of Conservatives and Libertarians (what not to do)
∙Why doesn’t it make sense today to expect a solution from Leaders?
Why did we get to a point where Liberals are able to transform the institutions of Democracy into a form of Socialism-real?
See in the next article how Liberals weaponize government institutions (FBI, DOJ, Impeachment, …), the media as propaganda tools, the school for programming the minds of future adults, elections, etc … <see>
The issue is that there is also a strong responsibility for this situation even by those who, like the Conservatives, claim to oppose the Liberals.
That is, one is registered today by most Conservatives
● lack of awareness of what is really going on.
● lack of awareness of what a Democracy really should be.
The fact is that
most Conservatives, who should support values such as those expressed by the Constitution, do not know what a democratic system is in essence.
And therefore today they are not able to understand how to counter the totalitarian drift imposed by the Left (that is, by operating incorrectly, they end up strengthening the positions of power of the Left).
This problem is caused by a general loss of democratic culture caused by a School education for decades now based on Liberal Ideology (and caused by a habit of following the media who set debates distorted by basic misunderstandings).
In summary, the fact that
even Conservatives today are imbued with statist culture, and evaluate things through top-down government ideology.
(In the original film “Manchurian candidate” it illustrates very well how the institutions can get a brainwashing of minds). <see “Hypno-governance: Mass hypnosis”>
A couple of examples of this inability to get out of the “statist vision”:
● an intelligent and attentive person like Tucker Carlson often complains that Leaders do nothing for the USA (and he does not consider that the underlying problem is the absence of the government “by the People” from the issues that plague the Nation today ).
● Steve Hilton, who has experience in developing conservative policies, in a debate (“The future of FBI”) with one of the best conservatives – Matt Gaetz – has been told that the FBI (which continues to act by hindering the rules of Democracy) the FBI in its current configuration is an essential asset for the security of Citizens, and cannot be replaced by decentralized institutions (it is interesting to listen to the naive terms with which Gaetz tries to support his thesis). <see “The Police violence problem: towards a solution”>
About the problem of the diffusion of an ideological mentality see ma Documents:
∙No more “drain the swamp”, but rebuilding elsewhere
“in a healthier place”
The basic problem is that due to this dimension of schizophrenia (a mental condition in which the way that you think and feel is not connected with what is really happening) it is not possible to see how things really are:
we are in a system of Democracy which has overcome the point of no return to socialist totalitarianism, which therefore cannot be reformed.
And therefore it is no longer a question, for example, of “drain the swamp”, but
it is a question of rebuilding elsewhere
(“in a healthier place”)
the structure of Democracies
(decentralizing it on the territory).
As has been said, however, it is not a question of building a “new order” – as the Left is trying to do – but it is a matter of recovering the local institutions eliminated or weakened by the Left.
In essence, Conservatives must begin to reason in truly democratic terms. That is, as we see in the next article <see>, it is a question of basing our reasoning on the Principles of Democracy, according to which, for example, or Citizens organize themselves to manage the restoration of Democracy, or there will be an ever greater Socialist drift
One of the results of the current ideologization of the Conservatives is that politicians end up looking for agreements with the Liberals, to maintain a “political peace” condition, without realizing the consequences of this attitude.
More specifically, among other things today Conservatives and Libertarians naively:
● claim to be able to recover real Democracy by intervening on specific facts (when it comes to restoring Democracy starting from the foundations).
(examples: gerrymanding, mail vote, election of judges to the Supreme Court, reform of the FBI, abolition of FISA, etc …).
● demand that the Republican Party act to defeat the Left, when the Republican Politicians have by now lost their awareness and ability to defend Democracy.