- Why and how it is absolutely necessary to change [wake up call-2]
- ∙Considerations on the need to innovate the strategies of the Dissidents (towards the recovery of “by the people” strategies)
- ∙I.c.1 – Towards a Democracy Reboot (synopsis)
- The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”
- “Extinction of Democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy
- Why is Democracy vanishing?
- How to set up Democracy reboot
- ∙re-thinking – The elections are now irrelevant: it is necessary to act on the foundations of the institutions
- Reform of specific sectors of Democracy
Since a point of no return has been reached, in which the Institutions of Democracy have been so “revolutionized” by the Left to the point that they can no longer be reformed,
it is necessary to use a path of recovery of Democracy that does not go through the current institutions.
So it’s about
stop trying to counter the Left-wing revolution
on the level of “Politics”
(current politics no longer has anything democratic, but it is only a series of tricks to gain personal privileges).
That is, in the path of reform of Democracy (of recovery of its Principles).
It is a question of starting bottom-up,
from the foundations:
from the Power exercised “by the People” at local level
(which in a real Democracy is nothing but the main level of governance development).
A series of articles related to this topic is presented:
The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people” <READ>
Change is necessary and urgent: Democracy is going towards a point of non-return (real Socialism). A cultural misunderstanding prevents – who could do it – from supporting a push for change.
To restore Democracy, it is first necessary to perform a factory reboot of Democracy.
“Extinction of democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy <READ>
Democracy is giving way to forms of real socialism.
We must realize that:
● it is not Democracy itself that is in crisis, but Social Democracy. This offers an opportunity to re-establish real democracy.
● the current form of Democracy is not reformable. The point of no return to totalitarianism has now been passed. It is therefore a question of replacing the current institutions with others with other truly democratic institutions
● the current Democracy (Social-Democracy) was born with a factory defect that makes it self-destructive. It is necessary to exploit the moment of chaos by showing citizens how truly democratic institutions – “by the People” – can solve the problem. Fighting the aggression of the Liberals on their own level gives them greater power.
Why is Democracy vanishing? <READ>
The crisis in the West simply stems from the fact that current governmental institutions do not respect the principles of democracy at all.
● Democracy is a complex system, in which chaos arises if the Principles are not respected (ie Democracy does not tolerate the “exceptions” to the rule, on which the Liberals rule). The foundations of Democracy are:
– Citizens must be directly concerned with Government actions (Democracy “by the People”)
– for democratic Government to work, Citizens must be informed of how things are in reality.
● today Conservatives, also afflicted by the loss of Culture caused by the School, commit fatal errors:
– while the Conservatives claim to want to restore democracy, like the Liberals, they argue that a strong top-down power cannot be renounced.
– they get lost in an attempt to solve specific problems (of abuse of power by the Liberals), when the problem is upstream, in the factory defect of the current Social-democracy (and therefore a reboot to the original conditions of Democracy is necessary) .
● The restoration of Democracy cannot fail to pass through ● the creation of Information channels that make citizens aware of what is happening ● the restoration of the “Power by the People“ tools (starting from the local level).
How to set up Democracy reboot <READ>
Today we forget that Democracy has always been founded “by the People”: it has never been someone’s concession. The restoration of Democracy must also be done “by the People”.
This article illustrates how a reform of Democracy can be developed with a bottom-up action “by the People” developed through an ad hoc Social Network platform. Which allows Citizens to
● to govern locally (which is the main area in which a real democracy develops), “in parallel” with respect to institutional government.
● to effectively counter Left policies by expressing – with “simplified” polls – a “de facto will” which central political institutions cannot ignore (this is a method that allows Conservatives to govern effectively even when they are in the minority!).
Reform of specific sectors of Democracy <READ>
Here the problems of specific sectors of Democracy are addressed, such as ● Institutional government ● Justice ● School ● Emergency services ● Health Care / Subsidies ● Infrastructure / Public works, etc.