- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THINGS: either the way of to do opposition is changed, or one is destined to succumb [wake up call-2]
- ∙Considerations on the need to innovate the strategies of the Dissidents
- ∙I.c.1 – Towards a Democracy Reboot (synopsis)
- The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”
- “Extinction of democracy”: the extinction of modern Democracy and the rebirth of real Democracy
- Why is Democracy vanishing?
- How to set up Democracy reboot
- ∙re-thinking – The elections are now irrelevant: it is necessary to act on the foundations of the institutions
- Reform of specific sectors of Democracy
Here is a brief summary of the sectors analyzed:
■ Institutional government □ the problem: the loss of democracy prevents the government from producing effective solutions that are really useful to citizens (and allows the political class to pursue other interests).
> the solution is the recovery of a local administration by citizens, with structures such as Open Government Platform. In the minimum case, the establishment of a direct Representation <see “Representation initiative 2.0: a new real democratic representation model” >
■ Justice: the justice system has become an instrument of current politics, the armed wing of the Left.
> it is a matter of recovering the judgment function of the Citizens (now simpler than in the past, thanks to the new Technologies).
■ School: □ the problem is that it has become an institution which instead of passing on the culture of previous generations, works to cancel this culture (and to inculcate the ideological precepts of socialism in the mind of future adults).
> the solution: to bring the School back to its usual task, returning the management to the Citizens (a school managed “by the Families”).
■ Social security: emergency services □ they have become, as is the case with the police, tools at the service of the ideological policy of the Left, completely detached from the control of the citizens.
> it is a matter of bringing back institutions such as the police to the direct dependence of citizens (and to re-implement operational procedures carried out directly by citizens).
■ Social security: Health Care / Subsidies □ the problem is that them have become a system for “redistribution” of wealth within the Society; system, which like all those linked to socialist ideology, creates a heavy drop in the quality of life.
> it is about recreating a traditional Welfare system, in which Citizens are able to look after themselves – a system becomes Welfare 2.0 thanks to new Technologies <see “the issue of Subsidiarity as recovery of the natural Order of society”>
■ Services for the Community: the problem is that today the Public Administration Services are defined from above, and therefore they are not able to satisfy the real needs of people. And they lead to a waste of money which makes citizens increasingly poor.
> with platforms that allow citizens to organize services in Peer to Peer mode (such as OGP), greater efficiency and lower costs can be obtained. Taxes must return to being a form of collection (with the possibility of option-out) linked to specific projects (decided “by the People”)
■ Public Works (Infrastructures): creation and maintenance must cease to be an opportunity for earning certain interest groups
> the solution is the one mentioned above, in the case of the Services.
Substantially the Public Administration must be put into the hands of Citizens (basically it must be “privatized”).
There are aspects of the Society in which the original functions must be restored. Such as that of:
● Media: this sector does not depend on the so-called “Public Administration”, and therefore must be “reformed” based on the free initiative.
> to solve the problem of information manipulation and censorship, it is necessary that private groups organize alternative digital channels to Fecebook, Youtube, Twitter, PayPal, etc.