- ∙d.1 – Issue: the 2020 US elections – it is not a question of “drain the swamp” (written in July 2020)
- ∙I.d.2 – Why the development of authoritarianism represents an opportunity it is not just a drama
- d.3 – The need to develop a dimension of effective participation in the government of citizens (bottom-up governance modality)
- d.4 – The need to initiate an effective phase of contrasting the strategies of Cultural Marxism
- ∙I.d.5 – Beyond top-down “Democracy”: crowdization of GOVERNANCE
- d.6 – What to do now for the Covid “health dictatorship”?
It is no longer a question of trying to win the elections, since the Democrats have gone too far, they have thus transformed the institutions, so today
● Elections are totally manipulated, and it is almost impossible to beat the Left even if the Americans were largely on Trump’s side.
● Institutions have been transformed by the Democrats to the point that even if the Conservatives were to win the 2020 elections, the best they can achieve is an absolutely passive survival dimension, without being able to improve things.
The mistake the Conservatives are making is that they continue to confront the Democrats on their own ground,
that of politics in the current conception – which is radically different from the forms of Politics originating in Democracy – which cannot allow success in any action against the Left, since
● Democrats are able to use the functions of government institutions to their advantage;
● the Democrats have the Media in their hands, so they are able to pass any problems created by them as a problem caused by the Right.
Today, therefore, it is necessary to consider developing a change of things upstream of the terrain of the “Washington Politics”, which consists of
a recovery of the original “politics” of Democracy:
NO LONGER A “LEADER” AND “EXPERTS” POLICY,
BUT A “BY THE PEOPLE” POLICY
(without this recovery, there will never be a Democracy: everyone will always be looking for privileges, power – including pro-establishment Republicans).
In other words
it is not a question of “drain the swamp”,
but of rebuilding the entire building elsewhere
(“in a healthier place “),
This means rebuilding the structure of Democracies where it was born, in a decentralized manner on the territory (a “centralized” Democracy will always be transformed into a swamp “).
What needs to be done is therefore a reboot that brings every form of government back to its original dimension of Democracy (plus the advantages that today, compared to the conditions of the past, are offered by interactive information technologies).
It is a matter of developing a “plan B”, in which – with platforms such as Open Government Platform – it is possible to govern “in parallel” with respect to government institutions.
even if the Conservatives do not hold positions of power
(they lose the elections)
they can still develop effective administrative actions
together with the Citizens.
That is, in this way they can
● develop actions to develop effective solutions with forms of effective direct democracy organized directly by citizens (solutions that remain an example of how a truly democratic government, “by the people”, can actually improve things)
● develop effective actions to contrast Left Policy: the “will of the citizens” expressed on platforms that allow them to vote simply and economically in a “certified” way (in a sort of “permanent referendum” regime) cannot to be ignored by the Left even if them hold absolute power in government institutions, since the citizens who express themselves in this way are also the electors who must confirm their offices at the next election.
In this way, that is, the Conservatives can govern effectively even when they are in the minority!
<see article “A Project for the realization of a bottom-up Reform of Democracy”>