- Beyond MAGA, towards a better Politics
- ∙Why a new Government mode (of Politics) is required: the incorrect conception of the Vote
Conservatives must be honest with themselves
if they want to get out of the post-Trump crisis:
they must admit that their politics
in recent years have been grossly wrong
Trump’s policy was wrong from the start because he was unaware:
● of the danger of the Left (he did not understand that the Left was working to obtain absolute power: Totalitarsimo)
● what a Democracy essentially is (and therefore what his real objective was).
A. Lincoln ‘Democracy is direct self-government, over all the People, for all the People, by all the People “
It is necessary to admit Trump has completely wrong the approach to the recovery of Democracy:
Trump tried to clean up Washington’s politics
instead of working to restore politics “by the People”.
In this way, Trump has literally given up the support of the 75 million Americans (who, without power, have seen the votes stolen by the Democracy of Washington).
The most serious problem is that in 2021 the Conservatives continue to be unaware of what happened, and continue to try to operate at the level of the Washington Policy, which is now definitively unreformable (for example with the neutralization of the Supreme Court and the annulment of Elections).
<see may text “Errors of Conservatives and Libertarians (what not to do)“>
today the Conservatives
try to solve the problem
WITH THE SAME TOOLS AND METHODS
THAT CREATED IT.
When, as Einstein said, “repeated attempts to change a system fail, it means that there are errors in the principles [of one’s action]”. That is, in this case
it is necessary to start again
by healing the roots of the System
(it is necessary to take a step back before starting again).
∙Programmatic Plan of the New Politics of Conservatives
Today the conservative errors have highlighted as::
► The Washington government is unreformable. The action of the Conservatives is comparable to that of a country like Hong Kong trying to reform the Beijing government.
► The modality of “republican” Government is in contrast with that of democratic Government (it is the opposite of “direct self-government by all the People). <see “The inherent problem of the Republican Party”>
► The concepts (slogans) used are inherently incorrect. For example, MAGA implies America, which is a “general” place (typical of Ideologies), which does not take into account the role of the Citizen (the decisive strategic factor is the recovery by the Citizen of his role as protagonist).
It is therefore necessary to review the current strategies, and
● replace the top-down Politics (Republican, linked to the representative government – which in reality does not represent anyone except interests in conflict with those of the Citizens) with a bottom-up Politics, the Citizens’ Policy (it is a matter of becoming facilitators of this original modality of the Policy). In this way Conservatives are directly supported by the majority of american Citizens. <see my article “The need to start from a dimension of an effective democratic “power by the people”“>
● transform “republican” slogans such as MAGA into democratic slogans, which focus on Citizens. For example something like “Make Citizen in Power Again”.
● not to rebuild the government in Washington, but elsewhere, in the only place where politics is truly democratic:
the local territories, where there are
75 million people ready to work
to rebuild Democracy.
∙A new “war” of independence (bloodless) to obtain, without waiting for permission, the original power of the States
it is necessary to “detach” the Conservative Policy
from that of Washington,
to build a truly democratic government “from the outside”,
without waiting for the elections,
without waiting for the permission of the institutions
(which will never arrive).
It is about rebuilding Democracy from local areas (Town, Counties). And,
NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,
recover the independence of States
from the “Kingdom” which currently imposes
absolute power on American citizens
(instead of carrying out an armed revolution, in this case one can follow the Brexit model – a Washington-exit).
In this way the “Federal Government” comes to assume its true democratic role: a Governance by delegation similar to that used for the G8. It is an Institution (a Federalism 2.0) in this case really subordinate to “Democratic Power” developed directly by Citizens at the local level. <see my text “Federalism 2.0: Direct Democracy at the inter-local level (governance by Delegations)“>