In the current profound and rapid changes,
it is necessary to completely redefine products and Company
by adopting a radically new form of innovation.
[ INNOVA site ]
● ‘‘Manifesto of Innovation: the basic principles of sustainable innovation’ Today there is no critical reflection on the failures of the Market, and therefore it continues unabated to proceed WITH THE SAME MINDSET (PARADIGM) WHICH HAS PRODUCED THE PROBLEMS THAT WE WANT TO SOLVE. A reflection on the basic principles of sustainable innovation.
● ‘Manifesto of Innovation (2): Innovation in the new post-industrial Market’ A third phase of the development of the modern (post-industrial) Company / Market is in progress. THE SOCIETY MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS IS NOW MANAGED “BOTTOM UP”. A new Economy based on Subsidiarity is developed, and A POST-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION MODE THAT EXCEEDS THE “MASS PRODUCTION”.
[ TrendInsights site ]
● Introduction to the Disruptive Innovation: the concept of Innovation  THE CONCEPT OF INNOVATION IN ITSELF MUST BE RADICALLY CHANGED. Innovation based on a continuous improvement of the products does not work when in History there are radical changes (as it was, for example, in the Industrial Revolution, or as it happens now).
● What disruption essentially is ► The concept of disruption is not an “invention” of someone, but the description of a real phenomenon that affects our civilization. ► THE DISRUPTION IS IN ITSELF A NEUTRAL CONCEPT: it is positive for those who adapt to changes, and strongly negative for who remains on previous Models.
● The lack of a real Innovation Today there is no real innovation (actractive and sustanable for Customer), both by the part of the Big Player of the Market and by the part of the Public Administration.
● New mode of Innovation (Key of Changes #3) In an era of profound changes, the concept of innovation itself must change. Today a substantial innovation is needed, which is able to develop a really-useful value for the Customer.
● Trend Forecasting for the Disruption Age° Big Player strategies very often are not able to achieve sales success: the cause is the inability to understand the real meaning of change (of Trends). It is necessary to ● understand the complexity of the interactive evolution of a system like the Market ● to go beyond the current Marketing.
● Innovation is intrinsically (historically) bottom-up Today very often the innovation strategies do not work because innovation is planned in top-down mode (regardless of the real needs of the people), and this does not allow the development of attractive products for the customers.
● The misunderstanding on Innovation by Manager, Consultants and Pundits – Today Managers and Consultants & the “intellectuals” are focused on the past: it is not bad faith, but it is a lack of ability to recognize the new.
[ LB CONSULTING site ]
● A new approach for Smart City A reflection on the innovation of the Cities (Smart Cities), which leads to conclusions that are radically different from those that currently drive public and private projects in this area. Some specific highly innovative projects