In a market characterized by a new Demand
is no longer possible to understand with traditional marketing tools, IT IS NECESSARY TO RADICALLY INNOVATE THE MARKETING ITSELF.
We witness a Crowd-ization of the Market: Customers must be integrated into Design (taylor-made products) and into Production processes.
● Toward a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market – THE CURRENT CONCEPT OF MARKET ANALYSIS (as observation / or Listening to Customers) IS OBSOLETE, Big Data strategies must be replaced by Marketing of Pro-sumers.
● New modality of Consumerism (Key of Changes #2) – To understand the new Demand it is first of all necessary to understand which are the main trends that affect the market in the near future: ● a radical change in the forms of consumption (customer needs and expectations). ● a “revolution” of the product development (and production / distribution) methods.
● The wrong interpretation of the Customer Experience – With Customer Experience today we use obsolete principles. It is necessary to change the paradigm of Marketing, which from a “subtle” persuasion system to the purchase of a product, MUST GO BACK TO BEING A PROCESS THAT STARTS FROM THE ANALYSIS OF THE REAL NEEDS OF PEOPLE.
● New mode of Innovation (Key of Changes #3) – In an era of profound changes, the concept of innovation itself must change. Today a substantial innovation is needed, which is able to develop a really-useful value for the Customer.
● Towards a new (real) sustainability: the mistake of focusing on the low price – The inability to understand the essence of change leads us to think that the response to the reduced spending of the Customers must be a reduced price of the product. But the plus point of the product is not the low-price (which is also necessary), but in its sustainability.
● The problems of the current Market strategies: toward a crowd participated Marketing – CURRENT MARKETING IS NOT ABLE TO INTERPRET THE NEW NEEDS OF CUSTOMERS. Thanks to Information Technologies today it is possible to change the role of Consumer by inserting them in the product development process.