There will be a new Culture of Work in which the work will again become subordinate to everyday life.
The work return to being creative (artisan):
EACH WORKER WILL BE ABLE
TO BRING THEIR OWN PERSONAL QUALITIES
AS ADDED VALUE TO THE PRODUCT.
And it will be developed IN A COLLABORATIVE DIMENSION.
[ INNOVA site ]
● “the new way of working”≈§ – There will be a new Culture of Work in which the work will again become subordinate to everyday life. The work return to being creative (artisan): EACH WORKER WILL BE ABLE TO BRING THEIR OWN PERSONAL QUALITIES AS ADDED VALUE TO THE PRODUCT. And it will be developed IN A COLLABORATIVE DIMENSION.
● The new dimension of work – The introduction of new tools (based, on ICT, IoT, …), and the development of new ways of social interaction and new modes of work and consumption, is inducing a virtuous circle of evolution in the Society.
● The need to update the Peters Principle – The Peter principle must be updated as the Market has changed profoundly since the text was written: TODAY COMPETENCE IS ALREADY EXCLUDED IN THE RECRUITMENT PHASE.
In the future there will be a radical transformation of the way of working, primarily in relation to competence. Paradoxically, incompetence is required as a quality at the time of recruitment because the real competence (on the qualities that the product must have to satisfy the needs of the consumer) comes into conflict with the spin-oriented qualities of the big players.
● The misunderstanding on Industry 4.0: towards Manufacturing 4.0 – The “revolution” (dirsruption) that is transforming the world of production is a phenomenon radically different from the one today defined as Industry 4.0.
The change concerns not only the product, but everything connected to it. Today it is necessary: a rethinking ● the why of a product ● the ideation/design process ● the production/distribution process.
● The misunderstanding on Innovation by Manager, Consultants and Pundits – Today Managers and Consultants & the “intellectuals” are focused on the past: it is not bad faith, but it is a lack of ability to recognize the new.
● The future of work in the Automotive sector – In the new Industrial Revolution there will be a radical change in the working methods.