can only be based
ON DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION.
That is, it is necessary first of all to understand that
● THE CURRENT CRISIS is carried by mindset and obsolete tools: from the inability to face the changing times (new needs of people) with a new approach.
● INNOVATION is an action that leads to produce solutions that really change things for the better (innovation is the essence of the Progress of Man).
● Disruptive is the side effect
● Sustainable is a product quality
And therefore it is necessary to understand that:
● DISRUPTION is not a goal of innovation, but simply the side effect of an innovation action in changing times (it is not a product quality!). Because if you really change things for the better in a crisis phase of the Society, you however create a disruption compared to the obsolete solutions of the moment (Market and Governance).
● SUSTAINABLE is instead a goal of Innovation: a quality that indicates that the product can be sustained without problems (problems) both by the User and by the Society (and by the Environment).
A real innovation
in changing times
can only be disruptive,
because in this situation it is necessary to reformulate Vision, Business model, product design and production methods of distribution.
In other words, in changing times whitout disruption there can not be real innovation.
the great Firms of the Market
are not able to
do real (disruptive) innovation
because they try to solve problems with the same models and tools that created the crisis condition.
For example, in the new dimension of the “Automotive” Market it will be easier to produce Cars for a “washing machine manufacturer” (or consumer electronics) than for an automotive player.