Today, mainstream Business does not realize that the contraction in sales derives from the basic set-up of company strategies, and not from contingent critical factors. That is, mainstream Business does not realize that he is in a of the evolution of the Market, and therefore that he has to make a radical change according to the in progress (ie what the current market situation requires is a , a with respect to the current concept of Business strategies).
Paradigm shift implies, among other things, going beyond the concept of current marketing.
That is, to develop a functional to the first of all it is necessary to understand the difference between the original conception of Marketing and the current conception of it (which completely loses its original function).
The difference is that:
● Marketing originally operates before the product definition: it arises as a tool to understand how a product should be conceived by investigating the needs of potential customers (here we operate under the law of Supply and Demancd: production is subordinated to the Demand)
● on the contrary, the current marketing has an opposite action: it presents itself to the potential Customer having already with a product, and tries to find for it a reason to purchase the product (in this case the Law is turned over of Supply and Demand: the Demand, the needs of the Consumer, are subordinated to the Offer, the Busines).
This last strategy worked until there was an abundance of money in people’s pockets. But today, with the recession, it no longer works, because people can no longer afford to spend, following emotional “purchase reasons”, for products whose cost does not justify, from the point of view of the real satisfaction of their needs, shopping.
The problem is that today the original concept of Marketing (of Business) has been completely lost. The new generation of Managers and Consultants now live in a dimension of “single thought” in which teachers, journalists, book authors speak only about the new form of “push” marketing, top-down: therefore they do not know (probably) about the existence of an “original” Market completely different from the current one.
What is needed is a reversal of current Marketing: Marketing must recover (in part) its original paradigm: the satisfaction of the real needs of people. A Marketing that is able to investigate, at the Sensitive Intuition level, the real needs of people.
Obviously it is not about going back: progress has developed new technologies and new practices (ICT, IoT, etc …). So new Marketing can do more than the original Marketing: it can improve the reception of customer needs by integrating the latter in the process of product design (with a Participated Marketing °). Toward a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market
Contextual Related Posts:
- Towards a New Marketing (1): beyond the Analytic Marketing, toward a pro-sumer Market THE CURRENT CONCEPT OF MARKET ANALYSIS (as observation / or Listening to Customers) IS OBSOLETE, Big Data strategies must be replaced by Marketing of Pro-sumers.
- The problems of the Society and the Market (introduction to the INNOVA approach)≈ The incorrect interpretation of the new trends is the underlying problem of the current market. In this way serious misunderstandings and failed strategies are created. It is a question not…
- C. Christensen and Purpose business (Job to be done) The meaning of Disruptive Innovation (not yet fully understood) of “Job to be done” (service performed by the Product for the Customer) derives from the fact that the creator of…
- Why the “joint” between Business and Public Institutions can no longer work Joints between Businesses and Public Sector institutions are part of the world today in rapid "disruption". In other words, this is the phase of evolution of our Society defined Crony…
- ˟Why the current concept of Disruptive Innovation is mostly false (the importance of Clayton Christensen’s work) Today there are two “parties” of the Market that act in different directions of Innovation (Sutanining and Disrultive), but apparently there is no real awareness of what the two ways…