- The question of responsibility (and the proper functioning of the Society)
- Why the “joint” between Business and Public Institutions can no longer work
- Is an innovation of the current forms of Government possible?
Joints between Businesses and Public Sector institutions are part of the world today in rapid “disruption”.
In other words, this is the phase of evolution of our Society defined Crony Capitalism, which proposes a soft variant of the totalitarian “social state” of real Socialism (Soviet Union or China).
It is not an academic question of business ethics. It is a question of taking note of the results obtained from this type of Market.
The “statism” today is in serious crisis:
● in the Government of real Socialism (Communism) as in Venezuela (one of the potentially richest countries in the world, thanks to the oil fields), to the European Social-democracy, literally bankrupt.
● in the (“top-down” pseudo-market), managed by the “Incumbents” who obtain favorable conditions for their business from the State (Laws, subsidies).
That is, this pseudo-market, favoring the creation of StartUp with “top down” choices by Public Administration (subsidies) prolongs the life of a bankrupt Market (and blocks the development of a real innovation).
Unfortunately, this Joint between Business and Public Administration creates a monopoly situation that makes it very difficult to develop new truly innovative Startups.
Why does not work the “joint” between Business and State
Today no longer takes into account that the Market (the Society)
1) or is managed as a “free initiative”: it is the Market as Adam Smith still saw it (citizens are free to develop initiatives, but they are harshly punished – by the citizens themselves – when it is not able to satisfy the “Demand”).
This happens both at the legal level, with the Anglo-Saxon Law. Both, in a more widespread way, with the Market Law: if the product does not work for the Public (the Citizens), it is punished with a non-purchase.
2) or is managed by the State “Institutions”.
There is no middle ground. If the State assigns itself an initial right to intervene in the system of “free initiative”, taking advantage of this initial right it is able to broaden its top-down action (the State is Legislator, and with new laws it can, day by day, change any rule).
To get out of the current market crisis
it is necessary to
RESTORE THE CONDITION OF “FREE INITIATIVE”.
This is the only way to free up the bottom-up potential of entrepreneurial talents currently blocked by Market Monopolies and ad hoc Laws that protect this form of pseudo-Market.
Continuing to follow
the pseudo-market of the
“Joint” between Companies and Public Insitutions
can only lead – soon – to failure.
Manual Related Posts
- Issues related to human-made communities (Family, sports team, Society, Market, etc.) are related to the awareness in which each individual of that community acts. . The awareness is, in fact, the knowledge of the functioning of a system in which one acts. That is, knowing which is the best way…
- 1) THE CURRENT SYSTEM CAN NOT BE IMPROVED, BUT IT MUST BE INNOVATED IN DISRUPTIVE MODE. it is not a question of corruption, that is, of “bad guys 2) THE SYSTEM CAN NOT BE MODIFIED FROM THE INSIDE
- [Summary] Ecology is today one of the sectors in which disruption is most evident. ► IN THE CURRENT HIGHLY DISRUPTIVE CONTEXT IT IS NECESSARY TO INTERVENE WITH AS MUCH AS DISRUPTIVE SOLUTIONS It is not possible to solve a problem with the same "philosophy" (mindset) and tools that have created…